As of April 12th, you must go to Progress SupportLink to create new support cases or to access existing cases. Please, bookmark the SupportLink URL and use the new portal to contact the support team.
What version of Xcode are you using? What is the version of KinveyKit?
Do the following Project Settings make any difference?
Hi Pranav, thanks for answering!
Xcode version is 7.3.1 and KinveyKit version is 1.40.7
My code is in Swift.
I did the changes:
- First only in Target -> problem showed by just hitting Product > Build
- Then in Target + Project -> problem showed by just hitting Product > Build
- Then only in Project -> worked when just hitting Product > Build, but problem showed again when Archiving
I've installed KinveyKit with Cocoa Pods.
Ps.: Right now, I'm working in a project for a client, I'm not in my Image Sharing Demo anymore.
Forget to say: This problem only shows when app is signed with production certificates/provisioning profiles
Hi Pranav, thanks for answering,
1) No, I only see the warnings using certificates & provisioning profiles for production, while archiving the app.
2) Since the first archiving. I've only used Kinvey in two projects: the project I'm working on right now, which is the first one (using Kinvey) that I perform app archiving. The other project - Image Sharing Demo, was just a personal project that remained in test phase.
I will check if there are any specific/recommended compiler settings that would help with this. Thank you
Hi Pranav! Thank you so much for the attention you giving me and sorry the delay, is that today I had to generate another ipa.
Unfortunately the warning remains even with this new setting.
Nissi Vieira Miranda
Every time I archive my iOS app, I get several warnings in Xcode pointing to KinveyKit (please refer to attached image). This warnings doesn't affect Kinvey functionally, but I'd like to know if there's something I could do to make this warnings go away and, if this is something only Kinvey dev team can solve, then is something to check for next version of KinveyKit.