Start a new topic

Error: Failed to execute 'transaction' on 'IDBDatabase': The database connection is closing

Angular-kinvey, when I try to access the app in offline mode the first request to kinvey save works, stores data in indexeddb but for subsequent save request for different collection fires below error : Error: Failed to execute 'transaction' on 'IDBDatabase': The database connection is closing Ref : don't know how to figure it out Please suggest solution for it

This issue should be fixed and resolved at this time.

Thanks again for the report,

Enjoy your weekend,

Hi. I have been working on trying to fix the issue you have been having with our Angular library. Unfortunately, I am having a hard time reproducing the issue. Could you share your source code that causes the error? 

I just spoke with our Angular engineer and the fix for this will be non-trivial.  He gave a ballpark estimate of 3 days of programming time to isolate, test, and deploy a fix to production.   This will need to be scheduled for our next development sprint, which begins next Wednesday.  With this timeline in mind, you would probably see a fix by May 25th  - May 26th.   

Please let me know if you have any other issues that need addressing.

Hello Atul,

We will be taking a closer look at this in the coming days, and I will follow up in this topic as more information becomes available.