The Angular *ngFor is a handy way to display iterable data from a Kinvey collection on a view. The following example uses the Custom Xml Kinvey Studio component to display data from the sample vehicles collection.
Take the following steps to display the data:
- Create a Blank mobile view.
- Add vehicles as a Data Service.
- Drag and drop a Stack Layout to the view.
- Drag and drop the Custom Xml component inside the stack layout.
- In the Inspector for the Custom Xml component, click Edit XML and replace the contents with the following:
<Label *ngFor="let item of vehiclesService.dataChanges | async" [text]="item.make"></Label>