Start a new topic
Answered

Scheduled code not firing at correct intervals.

I have some scheduled code running in kid kid_SkIiGHwZM that has a few scheduled jobs running at 5 min, 30 min and 1 hour intervals. At least the 5 minute interval job doesn't seem to be firing every 5 minutes, can you please check into this and let me know.

Best Answer

Hello John,

We have released an update to the scheduler that should fix your problem with scheduled code. Please try reinstating your scheduled code and let us know if now works to your satisfaction or not.

Thanks for your patience and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Pranav

Hello John,

Thank you for reporting this problem. We are already aware of it and are investigating. FYI, there is a new release of the scheduler due this month and it might get released before we are able to get to the bottom of this problem.

Can you give me the name of the endpoints that you have scheduled to execute and for each one, which one has an interval of 5, 30 and 1 hour.

Can you try one thing for us? Please try removing one of the scheduled jobs that are supposed to fire every five (5) minutes and then configure it back again. We would like to know if you still see the same problem after doing this.

We will get back with you if we have any additional questions or suggestions.

Regards,

Billy

The scheduled endpoints are as follows:

getBitcoinPrice1Hour 

getBitcoinPrice30min

getBitcoinPrice5min 

I tried deleting them all and re-creating

John,

Thanks for providing name of the endpoints.

You mentioned that you tried deleting them and recreating all again. We would like to know if you still see the same problem after doing this.

Thanks,
Pranav

Yes, I still see the same problem after deleting and re-creating the scheduled code

Answer

Hello John,

We have released an update to the scheduler that should fix your problem with scheduled code. Please try reinstating your scheduled code and let us know if now works to your satisfaction or not.

Thanks for your patience and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Pranav

Login or Signup to post a comment