Start a new topic

Query Using KKCSAND

Hi All, i'm writing a code for joining two queries and keeping conditional operator as KKCSAND but the result is nil. can u please help me from this. whether i'm doing right or wrong. here is my small snippest code. i want to match a collection with room id and floorid. if it is matched means then i'm trying to get entire row. but it is showing null.. can u please help me from this.

KCSQuery *query1 = [KCSQuery queryOnField:@"room_id" withExactMatchForValue:@"1"];

KCSQuery *query2 = [KCSQuery queryOnField:@"floor_id" withExactMatchForValue:@"0"];

KCSQuery *combinedQuery = [KCSQuery queryForJoiningOperator:kKCSAnd onQueries:query1,query2, nil];

[collectionStore queryWithQuery:combinedQuery withCompletionBlock:^(NSArray *objectsOrNil, NSError *errorOrNil) {

}

But object retuns nil.

Hi Damien first of all thank you for replying to my question. but i solved it in another Way. Thanks for your reply Damien
Harish,

Did this answer your question?

Thanks,
Good morning Harish,

In this case I'm not entirely sure that combinedQuery is what you're looking for, I think addQuery may provide you with the result that you're looking for.

You can read documentation around compound queries here:

Your updated source code might look like this: http://devcenter.kinvey.com/ios/guides/datastore#CompoundQueries

KCSQuery *query1 = [KCSQuery queryOnField:@"room_id" withExactMatchForValue:@"1"];

query1[addQuery:[KCSQuery queryOnField:@"floor_id" withExactMatchForValue:@"0"]] ;

[collectionStore queryWithQuery:query1 withCompletionBlock:^(NSArray *objectsOrNil, NSError *errorOrNil) {

}

Thanks,
Login or Signup to post a comment